Temporarily banned

LATEST NEWS
  • Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
  • Our Thanks to Adaari, balz, hal, Bron,Yordy,Jonathan,Jozsef,BradJerney, wenz,Martin,Barry,chris, Ruben, Itsvan, Marko, Lan, Valter, Erik, joe, Matthew, Alois, Graig, Jason, caveman,Edwards, Jaimie, Ondre, Toby,Google, Phill, Gchrome,cramer,Rick,Jermey, lucas, kold, Roberto, Farq,Xiaton, Karlo, Rainman, Erik, Andrea and a very special thanks to our great premium members: Pon, Smekkes, Muttonchop,Krabbepote, Stoommeester, arjan, Xillax, Kapsta, Alexander,Duck, HausserBG, Bravecoward, Reint,Bas,Batuhan, Gunnar,Nuttycake,CJ Mini,tworooms,Jeffrey, Swag, Waverider, Sheepfarmer and Oberfield!for supporting the PBS GAMETEAM! -
  • Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
  • Do you have a question? contact us -
  • Join our Discord! -
  • Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
  • Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
  • We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
  • Like us on Facebook! -
  • Like us on Twitter! -
  • We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
  • Join our latest community event #here! -
  • Author
      bosbefok
      Participant

Hi guys,

I made an account especially for this.
      My Steam username is Bosbefok (link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bosbefok/) and I seem to have been ‘temporarily banned’ on all Powerbits Gaming servers on Rising Storm 2. I have been ‘temporarily banned’ a bit more than a month ago now (I believe) and everytime I try to join a server it says I have been ‘temporarily banned until [24h from now]’- but the deadline keeps moving, so the ban is more of a permanent one. I believe this is a bug, could an admin elaborate on this? Since Powerbits Gaming servers are a big share of the total European servers in RS2 you could imagine that this isn’t very nice.

Thanks,

Bosbefok

Anonymous
      Inactive

First of all ‘anime mussolini’:
      Your  ban was permanent since you said nigger like 5 times in 15 minutes. Your gamename was that of a facist dictator and you got muted for trolling in voice chat.

However I raised your ban hoping you get the message and behave.

bosbefok
      Participant

Firstly, thanks for unbanning me.
      I understand what you mean, but regarding my username is it only something I have these past few weeks as a temporary one, 95% of the time I played on your servers I was Bosbefok as usual. And regarding my use of the word ‘nigger’, I only used ‘nigga’ as it is an overdone inside joke me and my friends (who also play RS2) share. I think those two final letters make quite a difference as to how it should be taken. 🙂

Again, thanks though. It won’t happen again.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close