Latest news

RS2: 3 new maps : Don Singh VNTE , Borderwatch VTNE , Borderwatch VNSU Jungleraid V14 and 2 updates: Lolo & Jungleraid

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Powerbits 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Powerbits
    Keymaster

AGAIN SOME GREAT NEW MAPS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE POWERBITS GAMETEAM MIXED SERVER: DON SINGH (NEW MAP) Version: Territory Historical back ground : Fict[Please see the full post at this link: RS2: 3 new maps : Don Singh VNTE , Borderwatch VTNE , Borderwatch VNSU Jungleraid V14 and 2 updates: Lolo & Jungleraid]

Kove
    Participant

Frank, I know the server is now ultra fast, but my connection is not ^^

Could you keep providing the sws links?

Think about the third world of connection speed… ^^

Powerbits
    Keymaster

But the server works via sws..in other works you dont download from server , but from sws.

Kove
    Participant

My point is, because it takes me many minutes (in most cases) to downolad a map, when a new map is added in the server, I go to the steam workshop and subscribe to it.

This allows me (and others) to keep downloading/updating new versions while I browse internet or the pc is idle.

Just that… I have been subscribing in sws to every map has been posted, in order to have everything ready when I start playing ^^

monsterballs
    Participant

Agree I also do this

monsterballs
    Participant

Agreed I do the same thing.

A good idea is to subscribe in the Steam Workshop to [40-1] Status Quo’s Workshop as they include much the same maps as PBS server and it is updated regularly. 😎

It would be cool to see a PBS collection on Steam Workshop but I guess it would be something extra for Powerbits to maintain

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1257376167

Kove
    Participant

It would be cool indeed… if I can help, tell me

I could use that too ^^

Powerbits
    Keymaster

i will give you guys the link, but i realy dont see the difference between downloading from workshop and downloading from workshop 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar