Post Sciptum pre-order on Steam

LATEST NEWS
  • Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
  • Our Thanks to Adaari, balz, hal, Bron,Yordy,Jonathan,Jozsef,BradJerney, wenz,Martin,Barry,chris, Ruben, Itsvan, Marko, Lan, Valter, Erik, joe, Matthew, Alois, Graig, Jason, caveman,Edwards, Jaimie, Ondre, Toby,Google, Phill, Gchrome,cramer,Rick,Jermey, lucas, kold, Roberto, Farq,Xiaton, Karlo, Rainman, Erik, Andrea and a very special thanks to our great premium members: Pon, Smekkes, Muttonchop,Krabbepote, Stoommeester, arjan, Xillax, Kapsta, Alexander,Duck, HausserBG, Bravecoward, Reint,Bas,Batuhan, Gunnar,Nuttycake,CJ Mini,tworooms,Jeffrey, Swag, Waverider, Sheepfarmer and Oberfield!for supporting the PBS GAMETEAM! -
  • Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
  • Do you have a question? contact us -
  • Join our Discord! -
  • Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
  • Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
  • We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
  • Like us on Facebook! -
  • Like us on Twitter! -
  • We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
  • Join our latest community event #here! -
  • Author

Post Sciptum is slowly advancing to it’s release. For May an pre-release weekend is planned, but only ( or mainly) for “Pre-Steam Backers and Founders of Squad“.
      But in addition there are also some other good news: Tomorrow starts the pre-release order on Steam for about 30 USD for the Standard Edition and free for Squad Backers.

http://postscriptumgame.com/pre-order-available-tomorrow/

Short video for increasing the tension:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgNSRkk00Pk

I have stopped buying pre orders , rather have a good beta first

Yeah, it’s always a risk bying a game you have not played before.
      But when it’s different when you are sure that game will become a good one. Or is there another disadvantage bying pre-order?

why not do hel let loose?

It looks far more finished than Hell let lose. It has nice graphic reminding me of Operation Flashpoint and ArmA. The vehicles, terrain and buildings looks quite nice and you can see how they work in the real game. In Hll I’ve only see so far good graphics and bombastic sound, but not real gameplay with vehicle and infantry combat.

But: For me it’s also important to find something to play together as clan. To spread information about both games, I thought it would be good to write also something about PS. And propably PS is earlier finished then Hll… but who knows for sure? 🙂

PS: To be honest, I’m a little bit astonished that you’re not a big fan of PS. May be you fell in love with the nice looking graphic of Hll? :mrgreen:

ok you got me, will test it too, even with server, but play RS2 also 🙂

DiAge87
      Participant

Just pre-ordered it. 🙂
      Now just one of these “Weekend Playtests” has to happen.

The machine-gunners' dreams of point blank fire into serried masses of Emus were soon dissipated. The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic. A crestfallen field force therefore withdrew from the combat area after about a month.

- D.L. Serventy, ornithologist on the Emu War from 11–12.1932 between Royal Australian Artillery and 20,000 emus

Emus outlasted!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I same pre-ordered it. I play Squad. Is very good.

DiAge87
      Participant

Found something about the Weekend Playtests on the Steam-Site

Sounds like only the last Weekend in May will be a Playtest Weekend.

The machine-gunners' dreams of point blank fire into serried masses of Emus were soon dissipated. The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic. A crestfallen field force therefore withdrew from the combat area after about a month.

- D.L. Serventy, ornithologist on the Emu War from 11–12.1932 between Royal Australian Artillery and 20,000 emus

Emus outlasted!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close