Latest news

Introduction; Mrbreider

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Reacher 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 156 times

• Author

mrbreider
    Participant
    Joined 14 days ago
    online 14 days ago

Hello, my name is Lucas, but more commonly called mrbreider, or Stray dog as I’m currently known on steam.

I’m from Norrköping, Sweden, and I was born on the 31st of october -1999 which makes me 18 years old as of writing this.

I’ve got RS1 & 2, Rainbow 6, which I love, BF3 & hardline, CoDWW2, which I regret buying every single day, PUBG, and a plethora of other games.

I’m certainly interested in joining this group, as almost none of my close friends enjoy these kinds of games. I do often play games they like, so I won’t be the most active member of the community I imagine. I like a nice mix of tactical realistic gameplay as well as fighting against brain-dead AI in games such as Day of Infamy.

If there’s anything I’ve missed, do tell, and have a great day!

#23362 Score: 0

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    Joined 2 years ago
    online 7 hours ago
    Belgium
    FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramWebsite
    191 pts

GREAT HAVING YOU LUCAS AND I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
    • Please add me on steam  and i will invite you to the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
    • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
    • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
    • I will add a reserved slot in the server!
    • Make sure you reach level Master Sergeant as rank on this site before the end of your trial
    • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
    • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS.

#23464 Score: 0

Reacher
    Participant
    Joined 2 months ago
    online 1 day ago
    Germany
    9 pts

goood morrrning vietnaaam !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar