Latest news

Introduction Metusahlem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Reacher 9 months ago.

• Author

Metusahlem
    Participant

Hi, Metu here, Im 51 years old and been gaming since i got my first Atari console in the late 70s, brought home from my father, visiting Japan. My games atm are WoWs, Eve online and RS2 Vietnam. Love the maps on the PBS`s server. Have a good one,

Metusahlem

Powerbits
    Keymaster

GREAT HAVING YOU METU, AND I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
    • Please add me on steam  and i will invite you to the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
    • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
    • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
    • I will add a reserved slot in the server!
    • Make sure you reach level Master Sergeant as rank on this site before the end of your trial
    • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
    • PS: i can also add you in the BF1 platoon, let me know if you also play BF1 with PBS
    • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS.

Reacher
    Participant

Goodddd Mooooorning to Vietnaaaammmm, Kamerad!

VG, Reach

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar