Introduction Baron

LATEST NEWS
  • Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
  • Our Thanks to Adaari, balz, hal, Bron,Yordy,Jonathan,Jozsef,BradJerney, wenz,Martin,Barry,chris, Ruben, Itsvan, Marko, Lan, Valter, Erik, joe, Matthew, Alois, Graig, Jason, caveman,Edwards, Jaimie, Ondre, Toby,Google, Phill, Gchrome,cramer,Rick,Jermey, lucas, kold, Roberto, Farq,Xiaton, Karlo, Rainman, Erik, Andrea and a very special thanks to our great premium members: Pon, Smekkes, Muttonchop,Krabbepote, Stoommeester, arjan, Xillax, Kapsta, Alexander,Duck, HausserBG, Bravecoward, Reint,Bas,Batuhan, Gunnar,Nuttycake,CJ Mini,tworooms,Jeffrey, Swag, Waverider, Sheepfarmer and Oberfield!for supporting the PBS GAMETEAM! -
  • Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
  • Do you have a question? contact us -
  • Join our Discord! -
  • Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
  • Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
  • We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
  • Like us on Facebook! -
  • Like us on Twitter! -
  • We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
  • Join our latest community event #here! -
  • Author

Hey guys , my name’s Manu i’m from BeldamnGium in the beautiful city of Charleroi ( carolus Rex tho ) , i’m 22 , my steam id is xNumaa but i’m known as Nevjski , Godlama or Baron Von Sterpüt. I’m joining to run thru the jungle in RS2. I played a lot of FPS ,( RO 1 2 ; BFBC2 and stuff,  also STR , WGRD etc.. and WOT.)

That’s all folks !

GREAT HAVING YOU MANU, AND I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
      • Please add me on steam  and i will invite you to the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
      • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
      • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
      • I will add a reserved slot in the server!
      • Make sure you reach level Master Sergeant as rank on this site before the end of your trial
      • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
      • PS: i can also add you in the BF1 platoon, let me know if you also play BF1 with PBS
      • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS.

Hello firestarta

Gooood Moooorning Viiiietnaaaam

Welcome 😎

Thanks everybody !

Kove ya know da way 😉

MANU YOU ARE FULL MEMBER, CONGRATULATIONS!

• You can now remove the r and change your tags to full member!
      • You are placed as full member in discord!
      • you can see your rank here on our leaderboard, thanks for checking and responding on the site.
      • You are in the Memberlist here
      • Thank you for using our site your rank is good, please see this link about your rank. 
      • Banners  are in the works…
      • PLEASE CONTINUE TO PARTICIPATE WITH THE TEAM ON THIS SITE AND ON DISCORD!

YEAAAAH ! Thank you it’s time to bring the beeeeer !

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close