Latest news

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  destructive1220 6 days, 4 hours ago. This post has been viewed 106 times

• Author

destructive1220
    Participant
    Joined 12 days ago
    online 4 hours ago
    Belgium

Hello I am Giovanni Canton from Belgium, i speak English and a little Dutch.I want to join because i play alot of BFBC2 and i plan to buy RS2 this christmas

#19411 Score: 0

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    Joined 2 years ago
    online 2 hours ago
    Belgium
    FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramWebsite
    125 pts

Welcome m8

• Please change your Steam name in [PBS] GAMENAME  and add your tags PBS ingame
    • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
    • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
    • I will add a reserved slot in the server!
    • Make sure you reach level Master Sergeant as rank on this site before the end of your trial
    • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
    • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS.
    #19412 Score: 0

Viskipje
    Keymaster
    Joined 6 months ago
    online 3 days ago
    Belgium
    34 pts

Welcome! Your from belgium, But u speak a Little bit Dutch? Do u have roots somewhere else? 🙂

#19556 Score: 0

destructive1220
    Participant
    Joined 12 days ago
    online 4 hours ago
    Belgium

I come from the Philippines. I just moved last year and still on the startup of my new life here  🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar