Latest news

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  StormCloak 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 42 times

• Author

Passion
    Participant
    Joined 9 days ago
    online 7 hours ago
    Czech Republic

Hello guys, my name is AleŇ° (pronounced [alesh]). I come from Czech Republic and I am currently 17yo.

Currently i probably play R6S and RS2 the most. At the moment some of you could recognize me under “Rest in peace, Peepy” but that probably won’t last too long. My original game tag is Passion. Here is my steam profile link (steamcommunity.com/id/passionek) just to make it easier for some people to add me. The reason why i decided to join this clan is simple. I enjoy RS2 and R6S a lot and i’ve got nobody to enjoy these games with.

It would be honor to play with you guys and get some advices for future gaming. I think i wrote enough of things and if anyone wants to know more about me, just ask me on discord. See you on the battlefield! ūüėČ

#19503 Score: 1

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    Joined 2 years ago
    online 2 hours ago
    Belgium
    FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramWebsite
    125 pts

GREAT HAVING YOUAleŇ°AND I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF ¬†HERE¬† !

• Please change your Steam name in¬†[PBSr] GAMENAME
    • Please add¬†me¬†on steam ¬†and i will invite you to the¬†PBSGAMETEAM group¬†on Steam.
    • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our¬†discord as explained here.
    • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
    • I will add a reserved slot in the server!
    • Make sure you reach level¬†Master Sergeant as rank¬†on this site before the end of your trial
    • There is¬†a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon.¬†
    • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON¬†DISCORD¬†¬†AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS

#19515 Score: 1

DAM20
    Participant
    Joined 3 months ago
    online now
    Italy
    10 pts

Welcome FNG!

#19524 Score: 1

StormCloak
    Participant
    Joined 4 months ago
    online 3 hours ago
    Sweden
    4 pts

Welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar