Latest news

Hi there, Ares here

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AresTheMak 3 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

AresTheMak
    Participant

Hi guys,

some of you who play RS:Vietnam may have encountered me before. I’ve been playing on the PBS servers quite frequently for the last couple of month. I guess which is why Powerbits decided to step up and ask me directly.

I’m 28 years old, from Germany.
    In game I go by Ares (Steam) or more commonly AresTheMak. My real name is Miklas.
    I’m somewhat drawn to simulations and realistic games. I’ve played Red Orchestra and Americas Army back in the day. Nowadays it is mostly RS:Vietnam, the likes of warthunder / wargamingsome and some survival games (7days, SCUM, Tarkov, Showdown). Occasionaly bigger titles like Battlefield (if there is a hardcore mode).

I would appreciate becoming a part of the PBS gameteam as I’ve come to know you guys as good players and a nice bunch in generall.

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    GREAT HAVING YOU ARES I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE,

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
    • Please add me on steam  and i will invite you to the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
    • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
    • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
    • PLease use this forum and reach rank master sergeant
    • I will add a reserved slot in the server!
    • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
    • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS

Reacher
    Participant

Moinsen, herzlich willkommen

AresTheMak
    Participant

Thank you guys!

Unfortunatly (as mentioned) I’m a bit limited on time at the moment, but i hope it will get better over the next couple o weeks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar