HI All! new member candidate here!

LATEST NEWS
  • Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
  • Our Thanks to Adaari, balz, hal, Bron,Yordy,Jonathan,Jozsef,BradJerney, wenz,Martin,Barry,chris, Ruben, Itsvan, Marko, Lan, Valter, Erik, joe, Matthew, Alois, Graig, Jason, caveman,Edwards, Jaimie, Ondre, Toby,Google, Phill, Gchrome,cramer,Rick,Jermey, lucas, kold, Roberto, Farq,Xiaton, Karlo, Rainman, Erik, Andrea and a very special thanks to our great premium members: Pon, Smekkes, Muttonchop,Krabbepote, Stoommeester, arjan, Xillax, Kapsta, Alexander,Duck, HausserBG, Bravecoward, Reint,Bas,Batuhan, Gunnar,Nuttycake,CJ Mini,tworooms,Jeffrey, Swag, Waverider, Sheepfarmer and Oberfield!for supporting the PBS GAMETEAM! -
  • Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
  • Do you have a question? contact us -
  • Join our Discord! -
  • Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
  • Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
  • We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
  • Like us on Facebook! -
  • Like us on Twitter! -
  • We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
  • Join our latest community event #here! -
  • Author
      Melee
      Participant

Hi, I’m Mika from Finland, 45 years old… yup, that’s old, but I call it experience 😉

I’ve been playing all kinds of games since early Spectrum ZX, C64, Amiga and 486… now mostly sims, RTS and some FPSs, like BF1 and RS2:Vietnam.

Last 10 year have found it difficult to find enough time for games, clearly not enough to be top gamer, but having fun is the most importat thing for me.

We’ve also had LAN-parties with friends for the last 20 years, while in the beginning we had one or two per month, nowadays we have mayde two or three per year.

Let play some games!

GREAT HAVING YOU MIKA , AND I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
      • Please add me on steam  and i will invite you to the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
      • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
      • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
      • I will add a reserved slot in the server!
      • Make sure you reach level Master Sergeant as rank on this site before the end of your trial
      • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
      • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS.

As for battlefield, join us in bc2…we just start a team up and the server is running smooth…

BAD COMPANY 2 is back in PBS!

Welcome!

kurwixu
      Participant

Hi mate 😀

MIKA YOU ARE FULL MEMBER, CONGRATULATIONS!

• You can now remove the r and change your tags to full member!
      • You are placed as full member in discord!
      • Thank you for using our site your rank is good, please see this link about your rank. 
      • If you like to , you can always help  our servers on this page (done, thanks)

Congrat ! Good to have you on board

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close