Latest news

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  goose 5 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

Baserunner
    Participant

Hello,

I’m Arjan (Baserunner), from the Netherlands and will be joining you guys mostly in Red Orchestra/Rising Storm games, although I’m really interested in Post Scriptum and Hell Let Loose so who knows.

I’m 32 years old and have been playing games pretty much my whole life. I like almost all kinds of genres, so I might disappear for a while because I’m hooked to something else 😉

I do come back to the usual though (which is hardcore multiplayer shooters, Guild Wars 2 and Cities Skylines).

Baserunner
    Participant

By the way, sometimes my nick is Gorphus depending on the game or system 😉 Discord username is Gorphus.

Powerbits
    Keymaster

GREAT HAVING YOU ARJAN, I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
    • Please add me on steam  and i will invite you to the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
    • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
    • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
    • PLease use this forum and reach rankmaster sergeant
    • I will add a reserved slot in the server!
    • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
    • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS

Reacher
    Participant

welcome !

goose
    Participant

Welcome 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar