Latest news

Hello and Thanks PBS!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  AFRLme 6 days, 8 hours ago. This post has been viewed 151 times

• Author

Shifty_mohaa
    Participant
    Joined 1 month ago
    online 1 month ago
    United States
    3 pts

Hello all,

My name is Jay, I go by shifty_mohaa1 on Steam.

I am 25 years old and live in the United States.

I am joining [PBS] as a Rising Storm 2: Vietnam player.  As you can guess by my name I am an avid fan of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (mohaa). I began playing pc games in 2002 when the mohaa demo became available on gamespy arcade. This was my first taste of multiplayer FPS. Ever since, it has been my number one hobby.  A quick synopsis of my gaming career spans the mohaa franchise. Counter Strike: Source quickly became my next favorite, especially gungame. Next came the “dark days” where I played a lot of WoW.  Age of Empires 3 was also a favorite of mine. Around 2007 I began devoting most of my time to CoD 4 and CoD 6.  It was not until 2015 that I finally purchased Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad. Since then I have devoted over 1000 hours to the franchise. Realistic, communication based FPS is my favorite genre.

Apart from gaming I am an undergrad working on a history degree, with a focus on WWII. I’m also a full time cook. Politics, guitar, reading and ofcourse gaming make up my day to day.

Add me on steam if you wish to play. Im energetic, skilled and often quite hilarious.

Big shout out to [PBS]Powerbits and [PBS]Stormcloak for recruiting me in game.  Im excited to join the family!

thank you all!

#15028 Score: 0

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    Joined 1 year ago
    online 2 hours ago
    Belgium
    FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramWebsite
    90 pts

GREAT HAVING YOU JAY AND I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE

Actualy i think you will be a great member with your RO2 background and teamplay

• PLease change your Steam name in [PBS] GAMENAME
    • Please add me on steam  and i will invite you to the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
    • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
    • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
    • I will add a reserved slot in the server!
    • Make sure you reach level Master Sergeant as rank on this site before the end of your trial
    • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
    • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS.

[/url]

#15030 Score: 0

Old
    Participant
    Joined 5 months ago
    online 6 hours ago
    United States
    14 pts

Welcome 🙂

#15274 Score: 0

StormCloak
    Participant
    Joined 2 months ago
    online 1 day ago
    Sweden

<3

#15456 Score: 0

Meatheed
    Participant
    Joined 4 months ago
    online 1 month ago
    8 pts

Welcome aboard…..see you on the hill

#15498 Score: 0

Linebuddy
    Participant
    Joined 1 month ago
    online 10 hours ago
    Sweden
    Website
    4 pts

Cool, you also joined recently. After playing with you today, I know that we both have found the right gaming community.

#15536 Score: 0

Who_I_aM
    Joined 4 months ago
    online 15 days ago
    Israel
    9 pts

shiftyyy is a smothhh nick name! 🙂 welcome fella it’s nice playing with you!

#16752 Score: 0

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    Joined 1 year ago
    online 2 hours ago
    Belgium
    FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramWebsite
    90 pts

Extended 14 days 🙂

[/url]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar