Latest news

Greetings from Germany

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  DiAge87 3 weeks, 4 days ago. This post has been viewed 118 times

• Author

Hodilo
    Participant
    Joined 9 months ago
    online 52 minutes ago
    Germany
    2 pts

Hello Guys

My real life name is Timo but my nickname is Hodilo. Why? Because the name is free in every game except i am already in. I am 20 years old and from Germany.

I would like to join this clan because i lost my arms and legs in Stalingrad to the goddamn nazis and now i need help carrying my stuff. Joke. But my experiences from RO 2 and RS told me that it is a better way to play together in well organised team instead of being the lone survivor. I also would like to join the discord server for  communication issues.

I am a nice and friendly player with the will to support and help my team mates where ever i can.

so i hope this gives you an overview about me and  it would be a pleasure to hear from you.

#14796 Score: 0

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    Joined 2 years ago
    online 3 hours ago
    Belgium
    FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramWebsite
    191 pts

GREAT HAVING YOU TIMO AND I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE

• PLease change your Steam name in [PBS] GAMENAME
    • Please add me on steam  and i will invite you to the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
    • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
    • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
    • I will add a reserved slot in the server!
    • Make sure you reach level Master Sergeant as rank on this site before the end of your trial
    • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
    • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS.

#14802 Score: 0

edeka3
    Keymaster
    Joined 1 year ago
    online 2 days ago
    Austria
    50 pts

Welcome to the growing family of PBS. We are sure you will enjoy yourself in here as long as you join discord when playing.

#14803 Score: 0

Mayh3mlol
    Participant
    Joined 9 months ago
    online 1 month ago
    7 pts

Welcome buddy 😉

#14809 Score: 0

-Bullithol-NL
    Participant
    Joined 2 years ago
    Online 2 years ago
    21 pts

welcome m8 😀

#14828 Score: 0

megalait
    Participant
    Joined 2 years ago
    online 3 days ago
    France
    17 pts

welcome 🙂

#23147 Score: 0

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    Joined 2 years ago
    online 3 hours ago
    Belgium
    FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramWebsite
    191 pts

TIMO YOU ARE FULL MEMBER, CONGRATULATIONS!

• You can now remove the r and change your tags to full member!
    • You are placed as full member in discord!
    • you can see your rank here on our leaderboard, thanks for checking and responding on the site.
    • You are in the Memberlist here
    • Thank you for using our site your rank is good, please see this link about your rank
    #23151 Score: 0

DiAge87
    Participant
    Joined 2 months ago
    online 20 hours ago
    Germany
    22 pts

Congratulations!
    Welcome to the team. 🙂

The machine-gunners' dreams of point blank fire into serried masses of Emus were soon dissipated. The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic. A crestfallen field force therefore withdrew from the combat area after about a month.

- D.L. Serventy, ornithologist on the Emu War from 11–12.1932 between Royal Australian Artillery and 20,000 emus

Emus outlasted!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar