Latest news

GrannySmiff (introduction)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Reacher 4 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 117 times

• Author

GrannySmiff
    Participant
    Joined 4 months ago
    online 4 months ago
    1 pt

Hi all,

34 year old from England, real name James, joining for RS2. life time casual gamer have played many games and genres, can’t stand toxic players, enjoy playing RS2 and taking the roles seriously and utilising team work. Would love to play this game with a full team of likeminded people, having a commander with an idea how to command and even squads that have a plan and all work together.

Thanks, see you on the battle field!

#23684 Score: 0

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    Joined 2 years ago
    online 4 hours ago
    Belgium
    FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramWebsite
    213 pts

GREAT HAVING YOU JAMES  AND I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE, PLEASE ASK YOUR BROTHER TO DO THE SAME

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
    • Please add me on steam  and i will invite you to the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
    • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
    • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
    • I will add a reserved slot in the server!
    • Make sure you reach level Master Sergeant as rank on this site before the end of your trial
    • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
    • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS.

#23685 Score: 0

DAM20
    Participant
    Joined 1 year ago
    online 1 month ago
    Italy
    20 pts

Welcome fng!

#23687 Score: 0

Reacher
    Participant
    Joined 7 months ago
    online 2 days ago
    Germany
    29 pts

welcome Granny, good application 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar