Latest news

Genjutsu's Intro

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Staiff 4 months ago. This post has been viewed 103 times

• Author

Genjutsu
    Participant
    Joined 4 months ago
    online 4 months ago

Hai Everyone!

• <h5>Your Country = Netherlands (Amsterdam)
      </h5>
    • <h5>Your name in real life and gamename (origin or steam) = Don (Genjutsu) always the one and only Genjutsu anywere
      </h5>
    • <h5>Your age = 31
      </h5>
    • <h5>The game you are joining us in = Rising Storm 2 Vietnam and Post Scriptum
      </h5>
    • <h5>Gaming background and additional information as you see fit = I have been playing Medal Of Honor, Call of Duty and Battlefield since there first release so ive played them all. I was in a few Clans for all 3 of them when i was around 16 17 years old.  I was also responsible for training our clan members to raise there level of aiming and shooting.  Come from Amsterdam and yes i like to smoke something from time to time 😛
      </h5>
    #23691 Score: 0

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    Joined 2 years ago
    online 5 hours ago
    Belgium
    FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramWebsite
    213 pts

GREAT HAVING YOU JAMES  AND I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE, PLEASE ASK YOUR BROTHER TO DO THE SAME

• Please change your Steam name in [PBSr] GAMENAME
    • Please add me on steam  and i will invite you to the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
    • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
    • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
    • I will add a reserved slot in the server!
    • Make sure you reach level Master Sergeant as rank on this site before the end of your trial
    • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
    • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS.

#23692 Score: 1

Reacher
    Participant
    Joined 7 months ago
    online 2 days ago
    Germany
    29 pts

warm welcome !

#23739 Score: 0

Staiff
    Participant
    Joined 5 months ago
    online 3 months ago
    8 pts

Welcome to PBS ! 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar