Fastest Punji trap kill ever

LATEST NEWS
  • Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
  • Our Thanks to Adaari, balz, hal, Bron,Yordy,Jonathan,Jozsef,BradJerney, wenz,Martin,Barry,chris, Ruben, Itsvan, Marko, Lan, Valter, Erik, joe, Matthew, Alois, Graig, Jason, caveman,Edwards, Jaimie, Ondre, Toby,Google, Phill, Gchrome,cramer,Rick,Jermey, lucas, kold, Roberto, Farq,Xiaton, Karlo, Rainman, Erik, Andrea and a very special thanks to our great premium members: Pon, Smekkes, Muttonchop,Krabbepote, Stoommeester, arjan, Xillax, Kapsta, Alexander,Duck, HausserBG, Bravecoward, Reint,Bas,Batuhan, Gunnar,Nuttycake,CJ Mini,tworooms,Jeffrey, Swag, Waverider, Sheepfarmer and Oberfield!for supporting the PBS GAMETEAM! -
  • Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
  • Do you have a question? contact us -
  • Join our Discord! -
  • Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
  • Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
  • We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
  • Like us on Facebook! -
  • Like us on Twitter! -
  • We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
  • Join our latest community event #here! -

Tagged: 

• Author
      DiAge87
      Participant

So far my fastest kill with a punji trap, but i don’t think i can get any faster then this kill. ;-)ร‚ย  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

The machine-gunners' dreams of point blank fire into serried masses of Emus were soon dissipated. The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic. A crestfallen field force therefore withdrew from the combat area after about a month.

- D.L. Serventy, ornithologist on the Emu War from 11รขโ‚ฌโ€œ12.1932 between Royal Australian Artillery and 20,000 emus

Emus outlasted!

loose the iframes ๐Ÿ™‚

DiAge87
      Participant

Frank, you are so fast. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

As soon as the topic was up, you were replying. :mrgreen:

The next time i will get it right in the first try. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The machine-gunners' dreams of point blank fire into serried masses of Emus were soon dissipated. The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic. A crestfallen field force therefore withdrew from the combat area after about a month.

- D.L. Serventy, ornithologist on the Emu War from 11รขโ‚ฌโ€œ12.1932 between Royal Australian Artillery and 20,000 emus

Emus outlasted!

Yeah, hey can use some kickstarters for the server btw ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

DiAge87
      Participant

Aw, I am sorry, first i have to work on my dissertation, but after that i will join the fight (which sadly will most likely be late afternoon or early evening ๐Ÿ˜ฅ )

Emus outlasted!

Ok buddy

The urge of death of that american soldier was impressive. It wasn’t even finished ^^

haha nice very fast, good video!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close