Latest news

Fastest Punji trap kill ever

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Corsair831 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

DiAge87
    Participant

So far my fastest kill with a punji trap, but i don’t think i can get any faster then this kill. 😉  😎

The machine-gunners' dreams of point blank fire into serried masses of Emus were soon dissipated. The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic. A crestfallen field force therefore withdrew from the combat area after about a month.

- D.L. Serventy, ornithologist on the Emu War from 11–12.1932 between Royal Australian Artillery and 20,000 emus

Emus outlasted!

Powerbits
    Keymaster

DiAge87
    Participant

Frank, you are so fast. 😯

As soon as the topic was up, you were replying. :mrgreen:

The next time i will get it right in the first try. 😉

The machine-gunners' dreams of point blank fire into serried masses of Emus were soon dissipated. The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic. A crestfallen field force therefore withdrew from the combat area after about a month.

- D.L. Serventy, ornithologist on the Emu War from 11–12.1932 between Royal Australian Artillery and 20,000 emus

Emus outlasted!

Powerbits
    Keymaster

Yeah, hey can use some kickstarters for the server btw 🙂 🙂

DiAge87
    Participant

Aw, I am sorry, first i have to work on my dissertation, but after that i will join the fight (which sadly will most likely be late afternoon or early evening 😥 )

Emus outlasted!

Powerbits
    Keymaster

Kove
    Participant

The urge of death of that american soldier was impressive. It wasn’t even finished ^^

Corsair831
    Participant

haha nice very fast, good video!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar