Do I smell Pizza?!

LATEST NEWS
  • Welcome to the PBS GAMETEAM's website, WE ARE RECRUITING. JOIN US and get a FREE VIP slot on our servers! -
  • Our Thanks to Adaari, balz, hal, Bron,Yordy,Jonathan,Jozsef,BradJerney, wenz,Martin,Barry,chris, Ruben, Itsvan, Marko, Lan, Valter, Erik, joe, Matthew, Alois, Graig, Jason, caveman,Edwards, Jaimie, Ondre, Toby,Google, Phill, Gchrome,cramer,Rick,Jermey, lucas, kold, Roberto, Farq,Xiaton, Karlo, Rainman, Erik, Andrea and a very special thanks to our great premium members: Pon, Smekkes, Muttonchop,Krabbepote, Stoommeester, arjan, Xillax, Kapsta, Alexander,Duck, HausserBG, Bravecoward, Reint,Bas,Batuhan, Gunnar,Nuttycake,CJ Mini,tworooms,Jeffrey, Swag, Waverider, Sheepfarmer and Oberfield!for supporting the PBS GAMETEAM! -
  • Do you like our servers or site? Support us on this page -
  • Do you have a question? contact us -
  • Join our Discord! -
  • Check our latest news about our PBS games on this link -
  • Would you like to donate for our servers? Please check this link -
  • We are the best HLL, ARMA, BB, RS2, MW3 community out there! Sign up today! -
  • Like us on Facebook! -
  • Like us on Twitter! -
  • We have many new wars! Check and signup here pls -
  • Join our latest community event #here! -
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hey there,

my name is Tom, but everybody just calls me Pizzaman. I’m 18 years old and from Germany.
      I would really like to join this clan because RS2 and BF1 are 2 of my favourite games out there. I’d also frequently join the discord server because I really like to talk to people while playing games. I always try to be friendly and helpful when I play, so everybody can have the same, awesome experience while playing these games.

I hope that I could introduce myself to you and I’d love to hear from you.

As always: Game on

GREAT HAVING YOU TOM AND I AM SURE YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELF  HERE

• PLease change your Steam name in [PBS] GAMENAME
      • Please add me on steam  and i will invite you to the PBSGAMETEAM group on Steam.
      • As you know this is a teamgame so please join our discord as explained here.
      • Always join Discord when you play, even allone
      • I will add a reserved slot in the server!
      • Make sure you reach level Master Sergeant as rank on this site before the end of your trial
      • There is a 14 day trial , to get to know eachother and then we will decide together if you want to be full member. At this time you will be a Private/recruit on discord and in the platoon. 
      • SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE JOIN US ALWAYS ON DISCORD  AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE REGULARY FOR ACTIVITY AROUND PBS.
      Topcat
      Participant

Welcome pizzaman… I hope you like belgian beers.. 😃

Mmmmmm Pizza…..welcome and see you on the hill

Rexar
      Participant

Pizza is always welcome 🙂

Shame we didn’t get to finish our AoE2 game 🙁 Dam Crashes

Anonymous
        Inactive

Yeah….  😥 it’s a real shame…

Fester
      Participant

Welcome to our house.

Drag up a chair and join in the fun. Pepperoni, Ham and cheese stuffed crust for me please.

Hope to see  you in the BF1 channel sometime.

Commie
      Participant

Good luck! hopefully we can play together sometime 🙂

Anonymous
        Inactive

Sure! That would be awesome 🙂

+2 weeks

willkommen 🙂

Recruitment failed

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Do I smell Pizza?!’ is closed to new replies.
Hit enter to search or ESC to close