Latest news

Asking for 128 PBS Server

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Powerbits 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 195 times

• Author

WolfsRain
    Participant
    Joined 4 months ago
    online 4 months ago
    -1 pt

Since the creating of that MEGA SERVER in Rising Storm 2 : Vietnam which holds nothing less that 128! It has gained a lot of popularity.

I would like to request PBS to create a 128 player Mega Server.

The reason?  Well there are 3 main reasons

1. PBS offers great ping on UK and EU servers which i really appreciate and than you very much.

2. PBS has a forum where players can meet and discuss content, a site to be trusted. The actual Mega Server is run in Romania by some player with a private profile and great abuse of power (perma banning players asking him to leave the role and calling him retarded)

3. A Mega Server will grant PBS a chunk of that “Player Share” in RS2:Vietnam

Thanks a lot for your servers and proper, educated and mature admins.

#23571 Score: 3

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    Joined 2 years ago
    online 5 hours ago
    Belgium
    FacebookTwitterGoogle+YouTubeInstagramWebsite
    213 pts

First of all, we and we is all community clanleaders + Tripwire developers think the MEGA server is utter crap. And we mean that!

The game is not developed for 128 players and thats why you have super high ping!

Its even possible they will get shut down. Personaly i am all for shutting that crap down

My advice dont goto the mega server as the PBS server offers more and allot better ping

#23572 Score: 0

WolfsRain
    Participant
    Joined 4 months ago
    online 4 months ago
    -1 pt

Thanks for the answer. Although it might be crap, i loved the chaos it offers. Is it real they will shut it down?

#23573 Score: 0

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    Joined 2 years ago
    online 5 hours ago
    Belgium
    213 pts
    #23686 Score: 2

EvilSandvic
    Participant
    Joined 4 months ago
    online 4 months ago
    2 pts

Just to add some further info on this topic:

A tripwire dev stated on reddit that we should not expect official megaservers, because they decided to settle on 64 after every added player let the requirement on the server grow exponentially.

#24252 Score: 0

Caboose
    Participant
    Joined 3 months ago
    online 21 days ago
    5 pts

i especially like the megaserver on a skirmish map, constant grenade spam made me deaf for about an hour orso… i actually had to go and lay down from the stress & sound of the constant explosions.

i like the normal maps on the megaserver though, lots of targets and lots of chaos….Ooo and the resort 128 map is beautiful once you got 12 helicopters airborne and landing at the same time.

#24253 Score: 0

Powerbits
    Keymaster
    Joined 2 years ago
    online 5 hours ago
    Belgium
    213 pts

The game is not made for more then 64 peeps.

I have talked to the devs about it and they all agree it does not realy work good.

PBS sets its standard In quality and performance.

Thats why we wont goto abnormal settings en enjoy a stable server and rather have 3  times 64 slot server.

I suggest playing on PBS and play with quality…or i could load compound on 64 , ifyou enjoy this 😂

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Powerbits.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar